Are you pumped it Thursday? I am because I am heading to NYC to Celebrate a fantastic ladies birthday! Can’t wait C it’s your year!
Tonight S, A and I are heading here and I can’t wait to try some yummy new dishes!
Today started out with doing a nice like Tread Tabata workout myself at 5:30 followed by teaching my rock star 6:30 Crew.
Got 4 mins? Try these ABS moves, 25 seconds on of each 5 seconds rest, repeat cycle twice.
1. Plank rotation with arm coming under belly( right arm first, left arm next round)
2. Plank mountain climbers
3. Plank hold
4. Plank Grass Hoppers
Need a little more motivation to get back in the gym, check this video out, it’s perfect! #Loveit
How fantastic is that? Can you relate or what! I love it ha, cracked me right up!
This video made me beyond proud to be a runner, to be running Boston again this year, and to get to share this day with these rockstars. I am not going to lie I teared up with pride watching this.
Do you want the marathon in person? On TV? Are you excitied for the 2015 Team USA field.
This post on 22 Annoying Things Runners Say also made me laugh! A few top picks for me that I 110% say/ do ALL.THE.TIME are:
4. Flood your social media feed with pictures of our running watches.
6. Bring our running shoes on vacation.
16. Say things like, “I have to leave early; I’ve got a long run in the morning.”
20. Wear weird things like compression sleeves and hydration belts while we run.
22. Assume that everyone is as obsessed with running as we are.
Any relate to you? Ha I can relate to most!
What are your weekend Plans?
How is your 2015 going?
Tell me something funny!