FREE Fitness Fun in Boston this Summer!
I have 3 amazing free workouts for you to come rock with me at this Spring/ Summer. Boston is amazing all year round but in the summer it comes to life with FREE Fitness Fun! Starting next week on the Greenway in Boston are two amazing FREE classes on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Show up, Smile, Sweat, and have a blast for FREE!
Tuesday Night’s 6-7pm join Corepower for FREE bootcamps on the Greenway!
- Kick off your summer fitness goals right, by joining our FREE Core Power Bootcamp sessions!
- Together with Beantown Bootcamp, we will be hosting free outdoor bootcamp classes on the Rose Kennedy Greenway . The classes are (1) hour each and the session will run for (6) weeks.
- Classes will run every Tuesday night from 6 to 7pm from May 16th through June 23rd at the Rose Kennedy Greenway (North End Park) Located at the intersection of Hannover St. and Cross St. Boston, MA. Pre-register here.
Wednesday Night 6-7pm CitySports Free Bootcamp
Get a great workout with City Sports and Beantown Bootcamp! Join us for a six-week series from May 20th-June 24th for a FREE Bootcamp! Stop by the North End Greenway (Across the street from Haymarket)
WHEN: Wednesdays 5/20-6/24, 6:00pm-7:00pm
WHERE: North End Greenway (Across from Haymarket) Look for the City Sports tent!
- Free one hour outdoor bootcamp session.
- Workouts will vary each week, consisting of strength and muscle conditioning, cardio, agility and plyometrics!
- Enjoy a great workout led by a certified personal trainer, John Wayman, from Beantown Bootcamp.
- Coupons for great savings at City Sports at every session!
- Please RSVP, if you plan to attend.
- We meet rain or shine!
Free Friday 6:30am-7:30am Bootcamps at Christopher Columbus Park ( North End)
Fridays starting June 1, 2015
Be part of the Summer Fitness series! The program is made possible by Blue Cross Blue Shield in partnership with Boston Public Health Commission. Boot Camp Fridays, 6:30am-7:30am.
Come join the fun with me and get moving for FREE this summer!